Your Health and Safety are our #1 Priority!
We have continued to monitor the COVID 19 pandemic and we want to inform you that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that our office remains a safe place for our patients and team members.
We have implemented new office protocols, including:
- COVID 19 screening questionnaires for patients and team members.
- Temperature checks for team members and patients.
- HEPA air purifiers throughout the office.
- Plexi-glass barriers at the front desk.
- Only one patient will be seen in the office at a time.
- Face coverings are required when entering and exiting the office.
- All patients are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Increased sanitization of high touch surfaces in the waiting room and throughout the office.
- No guests are allowed with patients (except in the case of a minor or a patient that requires assistance).
- We are using no-touch mobile communications such as text and email more often.
- If you are not feeling well, we recommend that you call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Virtual Consultations will be available.
- Office Hours will be limited during Phase I. Appointments will be required.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.